Driver Commission – New Cities
New Zealand – Terms & Conditions
- Drivers in any of the new Ola cities are eligible, subject to the terms and conditions of this offer, to receive a 0% commission (usual commission being 15%) for 4 weeks from approval date if they meet the following criteria:
- Drivers must sign up and be fully verified and approved to drive with Ola within the offer period.
- The offer period commences 00:00 AEST on 3 December 2019 and ends on 23:59 AEST on 31 December 2019.
- This offer applies to rides in new Ola cities only. Commissions on any non-new Ola cities rides are not affected by this offer.
- For the purpose of this offer, the new Ola cities are Hamilton (including Taupo), Tauranga (including Rotorua), Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, New Plymouth and Queenstown.
- The offer excludes and does not apply to booking fees, tolls, airport fees and any other third party charges, howsoever described.
- The offer is only available to new drivers in new Ola cities. For the avoidance of doubt, a new driver is a driver who has never before registered a driver account with Ola in the new Ola cities in New Zealand.
- Launch date means the date customers are entitled to make bookings through the Ola app in the relevant new city.
- The offer cannot be taken, used or combined with any other offer, discount, prize or promotion.
- The offer is not transferable or redeemable.
- Ola driver agreement and standard terms and conditions apply.