Driver to driver referrals
Driver to driver referrals terms and conditions
- Existing drivers are eligible, subject to the terms and conditions of this offer, to receive a referral amount for referring a new driver to Ola.
- An existing driver (referrer) can refer a new driver (referee) to Ola by sharing the referrer’s unique referral code from the referrer’s Ola driver app.
- The referee must be a new driver with Ola and enter the referrer’s referral code during the signup process. For the avoidance of doubt, a new driver is a driver who has never before had a driver account with Ola in Australia.
- The referee must complete 20 rides in the referee’s first 30 days after signup with Ola.
- Subject to all the conditions of this offer being fulfilled, both the referrer and the referee will receive the referral amount.
- The referral amount will be paid to the referrer’s and the referee’s driver accounts within 14 days of the referee completing 20 rides in the referee’s first 30 days after signup with Ola, subject to all other conditions of this offer being fulfilled.
- The referral amount may vary from time to time and/or from city to city (or area to area).
- The applicable referral amount, as well as any time and/or city/area limitations, will be stated in the relevant email, message, post or other form of communication communicating or promoting the offer.
- The offer cannot be taken, used or combined with any other offer, discount, prize or promotion.
- The offer is not transferable or redeemable.
- Ola driver agreement and standard terms and conditions apply.