New Zealand – Terms and Conditions
Better Value and More Affordable Fares
- ‘Better Value’ and ‘More Affordable’ fares denote fares offered by Ola to new customers at a discount on standard fares based on Ola’s current average ticket size in New Zealand
- Prices quoted may be increased during peak periods and in such cases, discounted fares may be higher than even prices for standard fares usually charged during normal periods.
50% Off Rides
- Discounts are required to be applied manually by way of a coupon code.
- Discount offered is valid for 14 days from sign-up and is capped at $10 per ride.
- Excludes tolls and other third-party charges.
- Offer expires 12 August 2019 (Redemption Period).
- Offer applies only to new users in selected markets.
- Offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions.
- Usual Coupon Code Terms and Conditions (see below) and booking terms and conditions apply (see Ola Terms & Conditions).
Applying Your Coupon Code
- During the booking process, on the Estimated Fare page of your Ola App, you will see an “Apply Coupon” section.
- Click on the “Apply Coupon” section to enter your coupon code.
- Once you have entered the coupon code, click Return to the Estimated Fare page.
- If the coupon code is active, the applicable discount will be subtracted from your Estimated Fare.
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to receive current offers of Ola.
- The coupon code is valid only during the Redemption Period.
- Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see Ola Terms & Conditions).
- The coupon code cannot be used for any bookings previously made and will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made.
- The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered.
- The coupon code may be reused in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
- The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of, or visitors to, New Zealand aged 18 and over.
- Improper use of the coupon code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
- The coupon code may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorised channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
- Ola reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers or discounts to you at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon code was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
- These terms and conditions are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorised person, including employees of Ola.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.