Improve your Driver Rating
Improve your performance and give your
customers a GREAT Ola experience.
1. Safety is #1
- Before starting the trip, ensure your customer properly secures their safety belt. It’s a big no-no to drive off before you and your passengers are safely secured!
- Make sure you’re using a hands-free device so you’re not touching or holding your phone while driving.
- Drive with caution and act responsibly whilst in and out of a trip
2. Personal Appearance & Hygiene
First impressions count towards professionalism and YOUR brand image.
Complete this checklist before starting your day with Ola:
- Fresh breath
- Be showered with clean clothes and footwear
- Neatly presented and groomed
3. Great Communication
- Act professionally. You are your own boss when you drive with Ola
- Respect the privacy of your passengers
- Be careful with compliments
- Don’t ask personal questions
- Stick to the basics and never ask for contact numbers or invites over social media
- Always be mindful of the passenger’s preferences
- Music volume
- Air conditioning
4. Car Quality
- At the start and throughout your day, check your car interior to ensure it is neat, tidy and presentable for both you and your customers
- Pick up an air freshener from the next driver event or Ola office in your city
5. Go Above and Beyond
- Accept all rides and avoid cancelling. A quick ride acceptance makes for a happy customer
- Customers LOVE a driver who goes above and beyond. From helping customers with heavy luggage to offering them a quick charge of their mobile device, these kind gestures improve the customer’s experience and help you achieve that 5-star rating.
- Drop into the next driver event or Ola office in your city for tips and items that you can share with your customers