Guidelines for the Ola community
To best support our driver community, Ola has put guidelines in place to ensure a positive and safe experience for both drivers and riders.
These guidelines promote a standard of conduct and commitment to maintaining a good culture where our drivers are concerned.
As a driver with Ola, it is important to familiarise yourself with these Guidelines. They are the foundation of your driver experience, whether you are on the road or not.
These rules and guidelines include the following.
Getting started with Ola
- Introduction to Ola
- Driver Support Care Team
- Driver Community Rules
- TSL label requirements for Ola drivers
- Driver Insurance
- Driver Counselling
Driver Policies & Guidelines
- Driver Safety Commitment Policy
- Safety management guidelines for drivers
- Driver fatigue management policy
- Driver drug and alcohol zero tolerance policy
- Driver anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policy
- Driver Customer Service Policy
- Recommendations for managing difficult passengers
- Driver anti-bullying policy
- Your Guide to Ola™ driver cleaning fee process
Driver app & earnings