Warriors Pick-Up Zone
Ola Pick-Up | Mt Smart Stadium
The Ola Pick-Up zone has officially arrived at Mt Smart Stadium.
What does this mean for you?
MORE bookings and MORE rides from the Mt Smart Stadium.
The Vodafone Warriors fans already love the great Ola service. The introduction of the Ola Pick-Up zone at Mt Smart Stadium is a hot new location to connect you with customers, faster & easier.
Plus, Ola will be ramping up the promotions to ALL customers, so they know just how easy it is to find their Ola when they’re ready to ride.
The ‘zone’ will be active on every home game during the 2019 NRL season.
When does this KICK OFF?
The next home game is on Friday 30th August – Vodafone Warriors v South Sydney Rabbitohs.
The Ola Pick-Up zone works on a first in-first served basis. We suggest that you arrive ready to ‘ride’ between 8.30pm & 10pm on game day.
Mt Smart Stadium Pick-up Zone
It is important to manage pick-ups in the designated Ola Pick-Up zone.
Ola has created hot spots for riders to make it easier to meet you & start their ride. This ensures they are directed to you and ready to buckle up and get the ride started.
Ola Mt Smart Stadium Pick-Up Hacks
- Keep your Ola app on to ensure you don’t miss out on any bookings to OR from Mt Smart
- Be familiar with the Ola Pick-Up pick-up zone (‘the zone’). This will ensure a seamless pick-up with your customer
- Keep up to date with game days & times so you can plan your day & route accordingly. You can reference game days here
- Accept ALL Stadium trips. This is when customers are most in need post-Game and anxious to get to their next or final destination.
- Avoid canceling trips to keep your performance rating up. Fewer cancellations helps keep rides up and coming your way and support strong platform performance. PLUS, the less you cancel, the better the customer experience and the better your earning potential.
BONUS TIPS TO EARN MORE
Be in the Ola Pick-Up zone between 8.30pm – 10pm and get a guaranteed earning of $40!
HOW THE OLA PICK-UP ZONE WORKS
Step 1: At ‘the zone’
The ‘wait zone’ is located off O’Rorke Road. Here you can wait for your Warriors fan rider. Look out for the Ola signs directing you into the wait zone. Ola staff will be there to help.
When it is your turn in the queue, you will be notified to drive to the Ola Pick-Up zone (the zone).
When you reach the zone, the app will show ‘Reached pick-up’
Step 2: ‘The Customer’
Be ready & waiting at ‘the zone’ for the next customer to arrive.
There will be plenty of signage directing Warriors fans, so they will find you with ease.
The customer will show you a unique code on their Ola customer app, so you know you can safely seat them in your car and start the ride. This is a 4 digit code that appears in the customer app once their Ola ride booking is confirmed.
LATEST APP VERSION
Make sure you have the latest Ola driver app version to top up those rides!
- Android – version 18.104.22.168.3 & above
- iOS – version 22.214.171.124.3 & above